Saturday, December 29, 2012

Woah

Check it out! Haylee is putting up a post!!!

I got my very first techie gadget that is all my own for Christmas. It's an iPod touch and other than the fact that I have no clue how to work Apple products yet I am pretty excited about it. Maybe, and that's a big maybe, it will mean I blog more than twice a year. There is just something about the simplicity of not having to sit at the computer and load my pictures, then find and organize and edit them, then put them into blogger. Yada, yada. It makes me tired just thinking about it. Anyway, speaking of pictures...

This is Blaine at nearly 5 months old. He sure is a cutie.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I just want one kid, just ONE, that has as much hair as your kids! =) He is so handsome. I'm so glad you have a little boy. They are really fun. =) Your little girls are sure beautiful too. I'm so happy for you guys and your family.

cself said...

oh. my. heck. you posted something!!!! I know am expecting to see a lot more now that you have that fancy gadget :) I know we talk all the time, but some pictures of my bestie and her family would be nice every once in a while :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

He's adorable!! I love all that dark hair. How cute. (: