Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Newborn Pictures

Owen's sister, Gina, is very talented and enjoys taking nice photographs as a hobby.  And now we live close to her, so I was excited to take her up on her offer of taking newborn pictures once Blaine finally arrived.  Neither of the girls have cute newborn pictures...sad.  I had professional shots done of both of them when they were around 8 weeks.  Blaine is only 6 days old in these.  And so precious and adorable.




These next two are my favorites from the few she got.  Blaine was being a bit fussy and very awake.  He wasn't in the typical newborn picture taking mood apparently.


Can you believe she caught a smile?!  I love, love this one.  He is such a sweet baby.


4 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Cuuute! Looks like his momma!

Cutler Family said...

Yay! He is so cute! Love the smiling one especially! So glad he decided to make an entrance :)I've been thinking about you a bunch. I hope everything went well with his delivery and that you are recovering well and that 3 isn't proving to be too crazy.

cself said...

LOVE them, such a sweet baby boy!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!! I love that picture of him smiling. How adorable! And I can't believe Miriam is already getting her permanent teeth. Craziness! Looks like you're all doing really well :)