My most recent work. A diaper bag.
With a "bottle" pocket on each side.
Lots of space and four large pockets inside for my wallet, camera, wipes, snacks, etc.
And, guess what? Another pocket on the back!
It was a beast of a project. Mostly just because I'm dumb and don't read the directions right the first time. So at about 85% done, I realized nearly the WHOLE thing had to be picked apart! Luckily my wonderful Owen came to my rescue and destroyed my bag for me. I fixed the problem and had it back together and complete after a couple extra hours.
And, although I made a mistake that cost me extra time and headache, I actually really enjoyed this project. Or maybe I just enjoy that it's done. Either way, I'm really happy with the result. It's super cute and highly functional, which is exactly what I was going for!
7 comments:
ADORABLE! How much would you charge for one of those?
Whoa! Hello there, Mrs. Talent. How in the world did you make that? It looks amazing! I couldn't make one of those if my life depended on it.
Cutest bag ever! Way to go! I can't wait to see it in person. I bet it will look fabulous with your adorable haircut. =) Hey, you could sell it on Etsy now, right? jk.
SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! You are a master seamstress!! Seriously good job!
Um that is only like the cutest bag ever. I saw it two Sundays ago and meant to ask you where you got it...I cant beleive you made it....I want to make one, you'll have to show me how...oh and we should be craft buddies :)
ps...you'll have to have a sewing day with me so i can make one!
I could have used one of those like 5 babies ago. Maybe for number 6 then. That sure would make a nice give away!
Post a Comment