Sunday, November 08, 2009

I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee

And she didn't even sting me!




Miriam had a blast going from trunk to trunk on Halloween collecting "canny" but was less than impressed that she didn't get to eat it all at once. Her bucket was almost overflowing, so I'm hoping to make it last for a long, long time. She begs for more every time I open my closet (the hiding place that she unfortunately caught on to -- at least she can't reach it!) but I'm a mean mom so I turn her down 95% of the time. Next year should bring some fun challenges for me!

*And for the record, she actually begged to have her harness on. We very, very rarely use it, but she walks around the apartment with it all day long because to her, it's just her monkey. She likes to have him snuggled on her back. Go figure.

No comments: